Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Rhyming Words - 2 words AKA "Rhyme Time"

User Profile: CalmWhisper22
CalmWhisper22 September 7th, 2018

Hi, everyone, some folks would like to play a rhyming words game and to make it easier on folks I am making this thread so folks know which game we are playing.

How this one works you put down 2 rhyming words and then the next word begins with the last letter of the earlier word.

Examples that I am pulling from the other game:

Super Duper

Raunchy Romeo

Beginning starting word:

Dancing Doll

@1Marg1 @amiablePeace77 @AmusingJet302 @BeyondTheInvisible @Brokenhearted @carefreeheart57 @CaringPanda45 @convivialBlueberry6200 @DanaMH DaveMcGrath @empathicForest15 @exuberantAvocado5095 @FlowerLily23 @funkygirl @GuardianAngel77 @GusteeMoon123 @GustyOne4U @Help0ver5OAnxietyorManicBiPolar @inventivehouse2965 @January1963 @JolivetteListens @Lauren63 Lolowise475 @mistymagic @MusicCandy @mutter3 @Nova101 @OffMyTrack @pamharley003 @passionateWheel1397 @PaytonGlover @purplehairedone @quietSail6485 @richyShiny39 @Roger57 @ScarletLand3247 @Shycat542 @sincereHemlock2665 @SmileAtWill @SoulfullyAButterfly @soulsings @Tom444 @Tyedyedbutterfly wittyNest2941 @worthystruggle @Zengrl

4455
User Profile: lauren387
lauren387 July 22nd, 2020

Scarecrow Hair Grow

User Profile: lauren387
lauren387 July 22nd, 2020

Serial Material

User Profile: soulsings
soulsings July 22nd, 2020

Serial Cereal

User Profile: Lauren63
Lauren63 July 23rd, 2020

Gory story

User Profile: StarlingSunshine
StarlingSunshine July 23rd, 2020

Clap chap

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 July 23rd, 2020

Chiller 🖐️ Thriller

User Profile: lauren387
lauren387 July 23rd, 2020

@juliak1968 - Haha, I can see the Michael Jackson glove ;-)

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 July 23rd, 2020

@lauren387

Lolz, good guess! I was actually talking about a scary movie that used to come on Wednesday nights when my mom played bingo and we had a babysitter it was called chiller and a six-fingered hand would come up out of the grave at the start of the show. three weeks in a row I wiggled my tooth right out of my mouth, so I had a scary movie then the tooth fairy that was in the 70s (early 70s) LOLs

I was 6yrs old or so

User Profile: lauren387
lauren387 July 23rd, 2020

@juliak1968 - Ohhhh, I think I have seen a picture of that! Sounds like some great memories :-) :-)

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 July 23rd, 2020

@lauren387

Yeah, I wiggled and wiggle as the fear kept me watching and by Midway another tooth was out 😋

User Profile: lauren387
lauren387 July 23rd, 2020

@juliak1968 - Hehehe

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 July 23rd, 2020

@lauren387

I could post the link but I found the video of the hand with 6 fingers when I searched (1961-1965 Chiller TV)

Not so scary any more 😃

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 July 23rd, 2020

@lauren387 Chiller address

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ok6uzndOmPA

User Profile: lauren387
lauren387 July 24th, 2020

@juliak1968 - Lolol... so creepy scary :-)

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 July 24th, 2020

@lauren387

Right, esspecially to a 6 yr old 😊

User Profile: lauren387
lauren387 July 24th, 2020

@juliak1968 - So true! Makes me smile now :-)

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: lauren387
lauren387 July 23rd, 2020

Brush Thrush

User Profile: soulsings
soulsings July 23rd, 2020

prompt stomp [close]

grieve leave

User Profile: nyeupe
nyeupe July 23rd, 2020

Flower power...

User Profile: WharfRat
WharfRat July 23rd, 2020

Rooster Booster