Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New Ambassadors: Tazzie, Lorraine234 & sweetlily41

User Profile: Kate
Kate November 28th, 2018

Exciting news! We have three new Ambassadors joining our team! Please congratulate and help welcome them!

- @Tazzie has been a Listener on 7 Cups since 2016 and is currently the Community Mentor Leader for the People of Color Community and Newbie Hub, Forum Mentor for the Safety & Knowledge Community, and is involved in the Quality, Chatroom and Transition Mentor Tracks. Tazzie is joining us as a Subcommunity Ambassador focusing on the People of Color Subcommunity and Welcoming Team!

- @Lorraine234 has been a Listener on 7 Cups since 2015 and is currently one of our Group Support Mentor Leaders as well as leads our Adult Events Team. Lorraine currently helps run Group Mod Trainings as well as oversees our Room Supporters onboarding with @sweetlily41. We're excited for Lorraine to join us as a Group Support Ambassador and continuing to work on Group Mod onboarding and Listener and Member Room Supporters!

- @sweetlily41 has been a Listener since 2014 and works closely with Lorraine as one of our Group Support Mentor Leaders and helping oversee Group Mod Skills Discussions, Group Mod Onboarding and Room Supporters. Lily also previously led our LGBTQ+ Adult Support Team. Lily is joining us as a Group Support Ambassador and will continue to work closely with Group Mods, Room Supporters and mentoring new Support Team Mentors.

Congratulations and Welcome Ambassadors!!

116
User Profile: Regmo
Regmo November 29th, 2018

Congratulations Tazzie, Lorraine234, and SweetLily 41. I know all three of you will be good at it.

User Profile: Zengrl
Zengrl November 29th, 2018

Congrats and thanking you all now for helping around here. 💫

User Profile: kindSoul10
kindSoul10 November 29th, 2018

@Tazzie @Lorraine234 @SweetLily41 Congratulations! You worked hard to get there! Keep it up! 🤗

November 29th, 2018

@Tazzie, @Lorraine234 & @sweetlily41

Congrats fellas ❤ Well done :")

User Profile: coolvibes
coolvibes November 29th, 2018

Congrats!!!!!!! Enjoy your new experiences....

User Profile: musicalMagic
musicalMagic November 29th, 2018

@Kate-Congrats to all of you lovely people and thank you for all of your hard work and dedication!

@Sweetlily41- I am so happy for you! I am pretty sure you know how much I believe in you and adore you. I am so very proud of you lily, you are an ambassador, woo hoo! *magical hugs* You are a superstar!💞⭐️

@Tazzie-Congratualtions - I am so happy for you too! I know you will be great at whatever you do! Stay amazing, sweet and kind. you are so lovely Tazzie, you are an ambassador too, woo hoo💞⭐️

@Lorraine234- Congratulations Lorraine! I wish you the best in your new position here! i don't know you very well but I have heard a lot of great things about you. Keep up the amazing work you are doing and best of luck in your new position here at 7 cups!💞⭐️

*Hugs* Magic💞

User Profile: Power
Power November 29th, 2018

@Kate Excellent news! Congratulations Everyone!

@Tazzie @SweetLily41 @Lorraine234 Congratulations! You have all contributed greatly to make the community a better place. This is very well deserved. Thank you for all that you do. It has been awesome working with you all on projects. You are amazing leaders. Wishing you the best as you embark on your new roles!

User Profile: Power14
Power14 November 29th, 2018

Congrats @Tazzie, @Lorraine234 @sweetlily41

Thanks for your hard work for community

User Profile: ShineWithin
ShineWithin November 29th, 2018

Congratulations all of you! Keep it up :) heart

November 29th, 2018

@Tazzie, @Lorraine234 & @sweetlily41