Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could be in any movie, what would it be and what character would you play?

User Profile: Tazzie
Tazzie January 15th, 2020

57
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs January 20th, 2020

Schreck and I'll be the...donkey😂

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz January 20th, 2020

It's got to be the film Overboard

With Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn

5 replies
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs January 20th, 2020

@lazyKatz (and you would be Kurt Russel😂😂😂)...

3 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz January 20th, 2020

@cometogether

Hey I'm not fussy like them both

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz January 20th, 2020

@cometogether

My favourite film with him in is Tango and Cash if you haven't seen it it worth looking up.

1 reply
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs January 20th, 2020

@lazyKatz

Seen till I learned it by heart😶

load more
load more
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz January 20th, 2020

@lazyKatz

The way they swim towards each other at the end

load more
User Profile: daria18
daria18 January 24th, 2020

I think i would be Amelia Shepherd from Greys Anatomy

User Profile: tinycactus809
tinycactus809 January 24th, 2020

Technically it's a Tv show, but I would be Vaggie from Hazbin Hotel. Mostly because me and my friends have a couple of inside jokes about me weilding weapons. Vaggie just kinda pulls them out of thin air. Plus she's super sarcastic.

User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs January 28th, 2020

Riddick, VinDiesel...Riddick....

User Profile: joyfulHand3542
joyfulHand3542 January 28th, 2020

Not a movie, in an anime

Shirayuki in Snow white with the red hair

User Profile: Flornhope
Flornhope February 26th, 2020

The punisher. Frank Castle AKA the punisher. He was successful had family then lost it all. He is currently punishing those that harm or take advantage of other.

User Profile: tealVillage391
tealVillage391 February 27th, 2020

Tom Cruise in Top Gun.

User Profile: Adeline12345
Adeline12345 November 30th, 2020

Literally any strong male/female characters in Studio Ghibli films, you name it: Haku, Chiro, Mononoke, Ashitaka, lady Eboshi, Kiki, the girl who sings country road, the violin maker, the Baron, Poco Rosso

It's just fascinates me to see the world through their eyes

User Profile: PianoMan
PianoMan November 30th, 2020

I'd be doctor strange so I can experience that crazy scene where he's been going through space and time 😂