Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Just for fun: spin the wheel of emotions!

User Profile: Jill7Cups
Jill7Cups March 27th, 2019

Click here and spin the wheel of emotions

Post what emotion you landed on and give one positive and one negative association to this emotion.

I'll go first:

Afraid

Positive: it helps you know when you may be in danger

Negative: it can hold you back from trying new things

Your turn!

76
User Profile: tidyWatermelon5547
tidyWatermelon5547 March 28th, 2019

confident

positive: it helps make yourself feel good and maks other people want to b around you

negative: it might giv yourself to much attention

User Profile: emotionalTown2627
emotionalTown2627 March 28th, 2019

Spaced-out:

Positive: Ease psychological pain and stress.

Negative: Not aware of surroundings or whatcha doing - makes you dim.

User Profile: boringnicole9131
boringnicole9131 March 28th, 2019

positive: you will feel good

negative: you can be to happy

User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond March 28th, 2019

Emotion - Anxious

Positive - I feel it can help you to want to make a change, improve something

Negative - Too much can paralyze you and make you feel overwhelm and like you lack control of things.

User Profile: Helloweveryone12
Helloweveryone12 March 29th, 2019

Overwhelmed:

The positives:

It means you care about what you have to do and you have priorities.

The negatives: Stress, anxiety, feeling of a being in a deep put with no help, might not get anything done focusing on how overwhelmed and tired you are.

User Profile: CHAris98
CHAris98 March 29th, 2019

Romantic

Positive: Am aware of hurts so I

User Profile: watchSuge
watchSuge March 29th, 2019

Exhausted

+ I'm exhausted because I had a very productive day!

- I didn't rest once today.

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 March 29th, 2019

Exhausted

Positive: I entertain others with It's usually verbal errors because I can't think straight, but at least I get a laugh.

Negative: When I am exhausted I cannot think straight and I feel I lose control of my emotions, I snap and cry easily.

User Profile: ronniebear
ronniebear March 29th, 2019

passionate!

positive: it drives me to love, create, and fight for myself

negative: i become too obsessive over being "worthy" of society's approval that i forget that i love, create, and fight for my own good and the good of others

User Profile: lycan9826
lycan9826 March 29th, 2019

Depressed

Positive: Almost impossible to lie about how you are feeling, come out of it stronger if you survive the battle.

Negative: one of the worst pains in the world, painful to witness, like living a nightmare, pushes everyone away, gets dismissed as attention seeking/sympathy fishing, can destroy your life, lose all interest in the things you love, isolation, makes you feel empty.