I think im addicted to masturbation!! I need female to talk too
Hi i am a new here, i think i am addicted to masturbation i can't stop thingking about it my life suffering because of this. But i can control to not do it everyday but my mind always think about it. I don't know what to do i am 18 year old female 🥺 pleasee help mee. Message me pleaseee
Hey there Hey there , I just wanted to chime in because I know exactly the pain, the frustration and the self loathing that manifests itself in self harm and negative inner critic talk and I want to tell you that there is hope. And I know You may not Believe me the same way I did not believe the people that told me there was hope but here I am almost one year, sober from sex , masturbation and porn . So if you’re interested in hearing what helped for me please reach out , although just to be clear I am a male and to respect your request for a female but This disease does not discriminate between genders, and in my recovery I interacted with male and females alike . So there is no shame I know that’s easy for me to say that the shame that’s the killer. So remember you are a precious child of God and as we say here in Sexaholics anonymous , we’re not bad people becoming better were sick people becoming healthier. Please feel free and at ease to reach out anytime you want all the best !!!Hey there , I just wanted to chime in because I know exactly the pain, the frustration and the self loathing that manifests itself in self harm and negative inner critic talk and I want to tell you that there is hope. And I know You may not Believe me the same way I did not believe the people that told me there was hope but here I am almost one year, sober from sex , masturbation and porn . So if you’re interested in hearing what helped for me please reach out , although just to be clear I am a male and to respect your request for a female but This disease does not discriminate between genders, and in my recovery I interacted with male and females alike . So there is no shame I know that’s easy for me to say that the shame that’s the killer. So remember you are a precious child of God and as we say here in Sexaholics anonymous , we’re not bad people becoming better were sick people becoming healthier. Please feel free and at ease to reach out anytime you want all the best !!!