Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Porn addiction is hard to resist

User Profile: kindSail80
kindSail80 April 2nd, 2023

I am a slave of porn and masturbation habit almost a decade. It got so bad that I started fantasing about my wife's sister. I wrote a sex note about me and my wife's sister and forgot to discard it. My wife found it. Things got nasty. I was beaten with hanger and shoe. She have exposed and humiliated me in front of my whole family. She couldn't let go of it. She mentally tortured me by accusing me of having lust towards my mother or my sister similar ways. Those things are very hurtful to hear. She completely lost respect and trust for me. I have gone to therapy. She installed CCTV to watch me in my own house. I can't shower with closing the door. I can't see any 18sx movies.

Porn and masturbation has reinforced the dopamine receptors in me. It was my coping mechanism on my boring life. I still struggle to let it go.

2
User Profile: olivialavanway09
olivialavanway09 April 5th, 2023

@kindSail80

I'm just a teen with sex addiction. Why is this happening to me?