Porn/sex/drug addictions
I am a 21 year old male. I get paranoid at times. When that happened I tend to what porn to relieve stress. Like to get pleasure. At age 10 this girl introduced me to masturbation and I can't stop ever since. At 13 I got into a lot of drugs but since I got into meth my porn/sex addiction has gotten worse being in my room for hours and hours it's a terrible feeling. Maybe we use porn as an excuse to feel loved when lonely. But we are not alone remember that where here today and need to fight to live the next day much love to everyone fighting any type of addiction! Been sober off meth for 1 year and a half but I still crave it.
@sleepy1999 Hi there! Congrats on your sobriety from meth, and thanks so much for sharing your story with us. If you ever need to talk to someone, the listeners are here for you at any time.
Let us know if you have any concerns or questions. Best wishes, and have a nice week ahead! :)
Hello there! Congratulations on finding freedom for meth! I too struggle with pornography addiction, so know that you are not alone. I don’t know your religious affiliation, but what has been helping me most to fight my addiction is by growing in faith with God. Looking at Jesus and the life he lived and died for sinners has made an impact on my life. I have been using a free online program called Setting Captives Free. Within that program there is a course called the purity bootcamp. It focuses on biblical truths to help lead people to freedom. I recommend it. It has been helping me to freedom, and has helped many others. I pray that you find freedom from this bondage. Whenever you feel lonely, know that God is with you, and he always wants to talk with you.