Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Young teen porn/masterbration addiction

User Profile: redSkies9907
redSkies9907 July 12th, 2022

I masturbrated from a young age not knowing it even had to do with sexual affiliation.When I got older I had realized what I was doing to my body but my addiction overpowered me and I started to watch porn.Whenever I did masterbrate it would cause me mood swings and anxiety which heavily affected my life. Now that I’m 13 turning 14 I want to completely stop this addiction and be able to revert to my normal life.Does anyone have any advice for me to stop this addiction.

5
User Profile: helpfulguy2021
helpfulguy2021 July 12th, 2022

Hi, we can discuss if you okay to



1 reply
User Profile: redSkies9907
redSkies9907 OP July 12th, 2022

Yeah that would be great.

load more
User Profile: brightLemon453
brightLemon453 August 16th, 2022

I need same help

User Profile: TahirManzoor
TahirManzoor January 3rd, 2023

Sit family

Do excerise

Do social work.

User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 January 3rd, 2023

@redSkies9907 Maybe try therapy or talk to a teen listener.

I hope this helps.