Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Agoraphobia & I Really want to talk to someone

User Profile: niceJar1163
niceJar1163 September 10th, 2025

im so very alone, like significantly so. I want to make a friend, or friends. Someone i can talk to. I've been isolated for so long and suddenly I have this strong urge and want to talk to people. I hate it because it hurts, mainly because I don't leave my home and i'm insecure about so much. I want love, friendships, and to listen and be listened to. It's so hard to do online and make personal connections unless you show your face and real name, i'm not comfortable with that.

I don't know where else to turn.

2
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 September 10th, 2025

@niceJar1163

I understand you are struggling!

Here we don't show our face .

Here we don't give our real name.

But what we do that is real, we turn up .

We listen.

We create safe and non judgemental spaces to chat and build connections.

We are honest.

We support.

Some forums offer support and lived, shared and serious experiences.

Other forums are about fun, laughter, light hearted and silly answers, there's a great balance .

You are welcome here!

💜🥰

User Profile: intellectualTown3080
intellectualTown3080 September 12th, 2025

@niceJar1163 welcome in!  Glad you found us!