I've wasted so much of the 8.7k i got because of my anxiety and binge eating disorder. Im afraid to tell my parents.
I'm 26 and I've made continuous orders of take out since i got this money in September of last year. I can't believe i let my anxiety get to me like this and i may end up having to have my parents to financially support me a bit.
Im studying to take tests for legal certifications needed for the maintenance field but i get so afraid of my job security that any money i saved or gain, i wast it all. I just get scared that i may never get a job again so i end up thinking "whats the point of having all this money if i can't get anymore? Might as well blow it all out and enjoy it while i have it.". Thats the mindset i have. When i was employed im the opposite.
It feed my binge eating disorder and just been eating take out when i could have eaten at home or gottwn cheaper and more nutritious food. Im so unstable with my job security and i haven't been studying much as i should. I could have gotten everything i needed by now but no. I only have around $200 left and i ceasing with take out right now. Im scared of telling my parents because i may need to have them pay for me to take the tests. 2 of them are $25 each but the other 2 are $100 for each test. They have money but i hate asking for it. I don't want them to get mad at me and it makes me feel infantilized and being a major expense on them.
@UlyssesCourier01
hey just swinging by to give this a bump for you. hang in there. <3
Thanks man. Like having such turbulent employment history and almost never make money. Money just seems like it doesn't mean much of anything to me. Always feel like what's the point of having it when i can't get any more of it? Might as well blow it off and enjoy it right?