Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What are some songs/ music that help you relax?

User Profile: 1AlwaysThere1
1AlwaysThere1 December 7th, 2017

Do you use music to calm yourself down?

924
User Profile: LittleMaus
LittleMaus January 21st, 2018

I listen to Weightless, and relaxing instrumental or electronic music that takes your heartbeat down lower. It really helps me get to sleep when I'm having trouble.

User Profile: understandingGrapefruit2118
understandingGrapefruit2118 January 21st, 2018

Breathless by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds. Music can be great therapy and this song is one of the first I go to when I need a lift.

User Profile: understandingGrapefruit2118
understandingGrapefruit2118 January 21st, 2018

Breathless by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds. Music can be great therapy and this song is one of the first I go to when I need a lift.

1 reply
User Profile: understandingGrapefruit2118
understandingGrapefruit2118 January 21st, 2018

@understandingGrapefruit2118

so good I recommended it twice!

load more
User Profile: writerchick88
writerchick88 January 23rd, 2018

Just found this on pinterest:

User Profile: loyalDrum2337
loyalDrum2337 January 24th, 2018

Subtact-Falling (Chill Nation)

User Profile: BellasIridescentLove
BellasIridescentLove January 24th, 2018

What is typically known as emo music. I like sad songs because they get all of my emotions out by crying and by the end I feel better. I even have a playlist set up.

User Profile: PeacefulMiss17
PeacefulMiss17 January 26th, 2018

I listen to Marconi Union Weightless every morning before work and in the evening when I take a bath. Its so calming and I definitely recommend listening if you havent yet.

User Profile: iwasntborntofade89
iwasntborntofade89 January 26th, 2018

My Silver Lining by First Aid Kit

User Profile: Salmonellka
Salmonellka January 26th, 2018

I will say it thousand times, but KALEO. Damn, those guys are GOOD! They make amazing music with beautiful meaningheart

User Profile: turquoisePlace180
turquoisePlace180 January 29th, 2018

waves - dean lewis

sun - sleeping at last

even if - mercyme

1 reply
User Profile: NVTita88
NVTita88 January 29th, 2018

@turquoisePlace180

Die a happy man by Thomas Rhett

User Profile: crimsonVase5163
crimsonVase5163 February 19th, 2018

@turquoisePlace180

Oh my goodness! I love to listen to Even If too!!! I especially love the line: "But even if you don't, my hope is you alone.", that line sends chills raising and tears rolling for me.

load more