Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What are some songs/ music that help you relax?

User Profile: 1AlwaysThere1
1AlwaysThere1 December 7th, 2017

Do you use music to calm yourself down?

924
User Profile: Thea99
Thea99 April 2nd, 2018

I listen to ethereal/darkwave/neoclassical.

User Profile: Ambitioustriangle77
Ambitioustriangle77 April 2nd, 2018

Any McDonald This is the Life, Pink everything

User Profile: FangsInsanity
FangsInsanity April 2nd, 2018

A song that used to calm me down was Att Tysta En Varg by Nomy, but now it's just a song. I like piano music...that's pretty calming.

User Profile: nyagaroxas
nyagaroxas April 2nd, 2018

Any song by Colbie Caillat. I don't know why, but her voice always makes my headache go away.

User Profile: gloriousSunrise61
gloriousSunrise61 April 3rd, 2018

i love paramore

User Profile: andithebisexualcat
andithebisexualcat April 5th, 2018

Grace Vanderwaal is really calming to me

User Profile: gloriousSunrise61
gloriousSunrise61 April 17th, 2018

a day to remember

User Profile: GuardianAngel77
GuardianAngel77 April 17th, 2018

Don't worry be happy

User Profile: secretoh
secretoh April 17th, 2018

i love listing to soft music (preferably a band called Wet, they

User Profile: PreciousJalisa
PreciousJalisa April 17th, 2018

I highly recommend the band Aquilo... its my favorite music when I need to think, calm down, or just channel some negative emotions into something I like doing... singing.