Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What are some songs/ music that help you relax?

User Profile: 1AlwaysThere1
1AlwaysThere1 December 7th, 2017

Do you use music to calm yourself down?

924
User Profile: TemperamentalMoonChild
TemperamentalMoonChild April 17th, 2018

The Weeknd's "Call out my name."

User Profile: NaturalForest22
NaturalForest22 April 17th, 2018

Sad by Xxxtentacion

User Profile: TwiAro
TwiAro April 17th, 2018

I prefer instruments. Here are some :)

https://soundcloud.com/soheil-raheli/hang-drum-daniel-waples

https://soundcloud.com/balaftuna/estas-tonne-the-song-of-the

https://soundcloud.com/red-bull-elektropedia/rbexclusive-stimming-prepare

User Profile: Unicornsurvivor
Unicornsurvivor April 17th, 2018

To relax? Many of them.. Devin Townsend Divine and Kaleo Automobile are my fav ones currently 😄

User Profile: EvilRegalsReadToo
EvilRegalsReadToo April 17th, 2018

I really don't like rock or opera, but both helps me relax. Rock if I feel angry and need to stress off, opera if I'm anxious.

User Profile: aydierose
aydierose April 17th, 2018

Sunset Lover by PETIT BISCUIT

User Profile: anonyCar9078
anonyCar9078 April 17th, 2018

Whenever Im feeling super anxious I put on the Calm Vibes Playlist on Spotify.

User Profile: Lovelyygirll1
Lovelyygirll1 April 17th, 2018

Fan(is Dutch) by Famke Louise and Ronnie Flex and Runnig with the clouds by Laura van kaam

User Profile: Willwaggett
Willwaggett April 17th, 2018

Dark enough

Lost boy

To my parents

Run away

Haunted

Her last words

Angel with a shotgun

User Profile: AthenaPanda
AthenaPanda April 17th, 2018

Any of the songs that I like