Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What are some songs/ music that help you relax?

User Profile: 1AlwaysThere1
1AlwaysThere1 December 7th, 2017

Do you use music to calm yourself down?

924
User Profile: MoonshineInTheNight
MoonshineInTheNight April 30th, 2018

Covers from Jonathan Young or just Covers in General from other songs.

User Profile: wallflower000
wallflower000 April 30th, 2018

Jóhann Jóhannsson - Flight From the City

It feels like a piano lullaby for adults or something, lol

User Profile: Helenvd
Helenvd April 30th, 2018

Stairway to heaven

User Profile: LOVEYOURSELF1998
LOVEYOURSELF1998 April 30th, 2018

Stigma- Kim Taehyung (BTS) and Begin - Jungkook (BTS)

User Profile: Duckies76
Duckies76 April 30th, 2018

The Eagles - Desperado

Queen - One year of love

Such beautiful lyrics. Those are my sad songs. Helps me cry and ponder about loneliness. After that I feel relieved and am ready to give it another go.

User Profile: CaliforniaGurl56
CaliforniaGurl56 April 30th, 2018

BLACKPINK- As If Its Your Last

TWICE- Heart Shaker

Katy Perry- Witness

P!nk- So What?

GOT7- Just Right

(I kind of have an obsession with Kpop)

1 reply
User Profile: CaliforniaGurl56
CaliforniaGurl56 April 30th, 2018

Also, I couldn't choose between these so I just named all of them :) >^.^<

load more
User Profile: GuardianAngel77
GuardianAngel77 April 30th, 2018

La Bamba

User Profile: MorbidlyMadMaxWithMood
MorbidlyMadMaxWithMood April 30th, 2018

Lost Boy - Ruth B

User Profile: Xanelic
Xanelic May 1st, 2018

House of cards by Bts <3

User Profile: scaryperry1
scaryperry1 May 1st, 2018

Just one? Marooned by Pink Floyd off The Division Bell album. Sir David Gilmour's audio artistry is sublime.