Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What are some songs/ music that help you relax?

User Profile: 1AlwaysThere1
1AlwaysThere1 December 7th, 2017

Do you use music to calm yourself down?

924
User Profile: wittyMoon5413
wittyMoon5413 May 8th, 2018

Eye of the tiger by survivor

User Profile: Rainy89
Rainy89 May 17th, 2018

Hostage by billie eilish

Feelings are fatal by mxmtoon

User Profile: JoyfulPikachu
JoyfulPikachu May 17th, 2018

All Hope is Gone - Slipknot

Devil in I - Slipknot

User Profile: Ariellove33
Ariellove33 May 19th, 2018

Some music that helps me calm down, are Skillet, Simple Plan, Breaking Benjamin , Five Finger Death Punch . I'm not sure why these bands helps me, but I love their music it speaks to me.

User Profile: NRomanoff
NRomanoff May 19th, 2018

Raibow connection - version by Kermit the frog

User Profile: lyricalSea85
lyricalSea85 May 19th, 2018

Devil side- Foxes. Suggested by her highness @ahealingEndoftherainbow22

1 reply

Awake - secondhand serenade.. Beautiful suggestion by exceptional disciple XD

@lyricalSea85

load more
User Profile: littleAvocado1997
littleAvocado1997 May 19th, 2018

Hi!

I love listening to R&B. Is pretty relaxing, soothing and sensual to me, I like to lie in my bed, close my eyes and just listen.

I also like rock music. The main artists I choose when I want to relax are Jeff Buckley, The Cure, Mother Love Bone and Pearl Jam.

Sometimes I like to listen to classical music.

Some weeks ago I discovered an Spanish artist, her name is Rosalía. She makes really good music and her voice is amazing.

User Profile: kyasia127
kyasia127 May 19th, 2018

Believer by imagine dragons

User Profile: chlowii
chlowii May 22nd, 2018

Maybe not completely relax but some songs that have helped me...

Neck Deep - In Bloom

Paramore - Last Hope

As December Falls - Keep Dreaming

User Profile: Crushedbyguilt
Crushedbyguilt May 22nd, 2018

Nine Inch Nails Closer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaA4zHMnwDs