Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What are some songs/ music that help you relax?

User Profile: 1AlwaysThere1
1AlwaysThere1 December 7th, 2017

Do you use music to calm yourself down?

924
User Profile: faithfulSailboat3485
faithfulSailboat3485 November 13th, 2018

I absolutely love hearing Christian music on the radio! Good to hear God us in my corner going before me and fighting my battles. Recommend Air1 radio !

User Profile: pancakeyum
pancakeyum November 23rd, 2018

The Oh Hellos and Twenty One Pilots are my go-to bands right now ;u;

User Profile: swipka777
swipka777 November 24th, 2018

Speaking about relaxed music is also relaxing.smiley I prefer something calm and not so disturbing, like the piano or the guitar. I play piano since school and prefer different compositions, especially on Christmass. The Last Christmass is so cherry and brings a lot of positive emotions to me. Also, https://note-store.com/ provided a couple of interesting notes that I am gonna to purchase soon, just to relax in front of the fireplace and to play the piano, what can be better.

I also heard that all these plays are making you feel relaxed and brings positive emotions like estrogen, which is good for health. Relaxation and meditation are in music.

User Profile: Lunaticphilosopher
Lunaticphilosopher November 24th, 2018

Try listening to peppy music! You'll feel really better!

User Profile: Imjustmeeee
Imjustmeeee November 25th, 2018

I personally love listening to christian contemporary, Sabrina Carpenter, and twenty one pilots. Weird mix, but those three always help.

User Profile: PeachyMilly
PeachyMilly November 26th, 2018

@1AlwaysThere1

fix you - coldplay

secret for the mad - dodie

shoulders - for king and country

he knows - jeremy camp

User Profile: Euphemia01
Euphemia01 November 27th, 2018

Saturn by Sleeping at Last

1 reply
User Profile: ParanormalPunk
ParanormalPunk January 5th, 2019

@Euphemia01

Sleeping at Last is beautiful and incredibly calming. I really love them and I love their healing power.

Have you heard their instrumental soundtrack for the film "Many Beautiful Things"? The soundtrack is on Spotify and likely elsewhere, as well. I can't tell you how many times I have run through that album when I needed support.

Thanks for mentioning them. I need to listen to them more often again.

load more
User Profile: friendlyLake5949
friendlyLake5949 November 29th, 2018

I have an alternating list of songs from Dear Evan Hanson and Hamilton, but the best one for me is Requim from Dear Evan Hanson

User Profile: TheAnxiousLioness
TheAnxiousLioness November 29th, 2018

Ambient, nature.

User Profile: CheapSushi
CheapSushi November 29th, 2018

Whatever to mood strikes-

Like i hear a lot of relaxing music by other posters but it doesn't always work. Sometimes i has to be that heavy metal of rage or the lost high of dance/club. Sometimes you want relatable music other times you just want to lose yourself.