Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Looking for friends that are also agoraphobic

User Profile: Shyguy10305
Shyguy10305 July 30th, 2021

Hi I've been stuck at home for almost 2 years now. I'm living with my parents. I can't leave my house at all. I've been trying to walk but I barely make it up the block. Would love to talk to someone who knows exactly what I am going through.

13
User Profile: indecisiveplantlady
indecisiveplantlady August 1st, 2021

I understand how you feel, I also have these feelings often. Would love to talk!

User Profile: sunnyDime4809
sunnyDime4809 August 8th, 2021

There's definitely hope. I helped a man who didn't leave his couch for over six years. He couldn't walk past his driveway and had to use a cane. He doesn't use the cane anymore. He has since been out in the world again. He takes walks, goes to gym and different places, works, drives, and gave a speech at his sister's wedding. Sorry for your struggle. I believe in you.

User Profile: loyalWalker4696
loyalWalker4696 November 14th, 2021

Hi I know exactly what you are going throw. Once I was homebound for 3 years. Lets be friends

1 reply
User Profile: enjoysilence
enjoysilence March 13th, 2022

I’d want to get to know people like me as well. Lets be friends.

load more
User Profile: affectionateOcean349
affectionateOcean349 February 8th, 2022

I know exactly how you feel, I was housebound for nearly a year. Im recovering now tho, can travel but still get uncomfortable at times and it can get tough. I'm probably what you call a functioning agoraphobic! Honestly you can get out of that rut with the right help and determination

1 reply
User Profile: TCanZ30
TCanZ30 February 15th, 2022

count me in. If you don’t mind sharing what works, it would be greatly appreciated.

load more
User Profile: TCanZ30
TCanZ30 February 15th, 2022

Is there a group or a time that you all meet? Would like to get in on the healing helping conversation.


thanks all.

User Profile: enjoysilence
enjoysilence March 13th, 2022

Hello. I know what you’re going through. I am housebound for nearly 2 years. Would you like to talk?

User Profile: enjoysilence
enjoysilence March 13th, 2022

Hello. I am stuck at home like you for almost 2 years and there’s not many people out there who can emphatize with my situation. Would you like to talk?


User Profile: Raena1599
Raena1599 April 13th, 2022

Same here , housebound