Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Anxiety and food

User Profile: Cmcc12
Cmcc12 August 31st, 2021

I've recently found out I'm intolerant to whole egg and cows milk. I found this out after a random and out of the normal night where my food made me sick. This has caused me to have really bad anxiety about eating. I'm afraid whatever I eat will make me sick so I haven't really been eating. I think the symptoms I still have are anxiety or placebo because I have cut the egg and milk completely from my diet and I'm still getting symptoms. I don't feel comfortable talking to my doctor as he's quite dismissive and I think this would make it worse.


1
User Profile: Meandros
Meandros September 8th, 2021

@Cmcc12

Hello Cmcc12,

Im sorry that you are having anxiety and are feeling bad about what the problem could be. As I read you I was feeling worried of your health, thinking "what if she got an infection and now every food causes problems'", "what is she is allergic?", "what if she has other health issue"... unfortunately only a doctor could help with that. Doctors should be understanding and kind proffessionals...

Dont know how to help you, just wanted to wish you the best. Hugs.