Health anxiety is kicking my butt right now.
I had the worst anxiety attack of my life 2 weeks ago and almost one everyday since then. I've felt ill and had chest pains with headaches on and off since then. I've been unbelievably anxious and worried about everything and anything 24/7 since then. I keep convincing myself I have cancer, a brain tumor, or some underlying terminal illness. Googling doesn't help but I honestly can't help myself from doing it. I hate this feeling I haven't felt like myself in 2 weeks and I don't have the best relationship with my family to talk to them about these things. The coronavirus doesn't help because I can't go to the doctor even if I wanted because I live with my grandparents. My dad keeps telling me it's nothing but idk I'm freaking out on a whole nother level and just need help or suggestions. Thanks in advance!
@Copeslayer - Just take it easy now; you will be okay. Its understandable to experience fear and worry especially living in the times we live in. don't let all the news overwhelm you, try not to. You say you live with your grandparents, that is good, that sounds nice. When I was a youngster, I used to experience severe panic attacks and when I found out what they were that seemed to take it away for me. Just take it easy, day by day and instead of worrying about your health and what can be wrong try maybe try and and watch your thoughts/monitor them (where your fear is coming from) and instead focus on gratitude - the things you are grateful for. this used to help me - maybe it will help you. take care of yourself now.