Hello every one. I want to share my story with some on.
Hello every one. I want to share my story with some on. I am desperate and do not know what to do. I decided to change my life, but I do not know where to start.
I am 30 years old and I have no experience in social live. No friends, no one to talk to. Any advice? I live out of town where I grow up. I live with my parents, working part time job at home. I am afraid of driving, so I stay at home even for months. Feel uncomfortable in new places and talking to other people. Please help me.
I grew up in foreign country, far from town or other kids. My parents decided to send me to small motherland language school which is placed 25km from my home. This isolated from the classmates and have no opportunity to hangout with them. All this made me an outsider in my class. And finding good friends while others ignore you is not easy. I did not meet many people in my whole life, maybe 50 ... Since I can remember talk to someone, going to store or being in same place with the peers was a nightmare for me. Even writing here is big step for me.
Once I wanted to study, but i give up because it was to scary to go to new place. I would like to go to normal job, so i can move out of my parents, but how can I if I am scared of other people.
At the moment I am completely alone. I have no friends I never had a boyfriend. No one even remember about my existence.
@braveCoconut3353
Firstly, it's really good that you decided to reach out to this community, since you said it's a big step for you. I'm sure in here you'll find plenty of people that will listen to your story 
From what you wrote, I can see you're living in a situation of isolation, which is making you feel anxious about relationships and being in places with other people, which makes it difficult for you to work and move out.
I can't imagine how overwhelming a situation like this can be. However, writing here is centrainly a good first step! It's great that you decided to change your life, I'm sure that little by little you can absolutely do that, tackling one thing at a time. 
If you don't know where to start, I can suggest you these resources, if you think they might be relevant, about social anxiety: https://www.7cups.com/social-anxiety/ and https://www.anxietybc.com/adults/my-anxiety-plan-social-anxiety-disorder.
Also, have you ever thought about seeing a therapist? If so, on 7 cups you can find therapists that will be able to help you online. https://www.7cups.com/online-therapy.
I hope you can soon realize what the next step it's going to be. If you need anything, you can message me anytime 