Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How do you guys deal with Anxiety coupled with Depression and Bipolar ??

User Profile: MikeandIke88
MikeandIke88 February 17th, 2021

Hey all, I’m new here and Man am I really going through the ringer.. I have lived with what I knew was anxiety my whole life til just this year being diagnosed with depression and bipolar as well. How do you deal with this ? It’s crippling me.. I’m freaking out as I do not want to lose my new job I just got 2 weeks ago. THANKS

2
User Profile: amiableBlackberry92
amiableBlackberry92 February 17th, 2021

Dear Mike, I have ptsd depression and anxiety and it's been very debilitating. I have been going to therapy weekly and meds. This helps. I felt like I needed more help and that's when I found 7 cups. This helps me with input from others who suffer this pain. Your not alone keep reaching out the right connection will open a path for you. Your strong and determined , you can do it.

User Profile: MikeandIke88
MikeandIke88 OP February 17th, 2021

Thank you, I really appreciate it. I too am on meds and have sought out treatment. I centered out for awhile l, but as of late I have been riddled with these debilitating feelings.