Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I am too anxious to take decisions, but I need to change to feel better

User Profile: aquaShip9524
aquaShip9524 May 21st, 2022

I have been suffering with panic and anxiety attacks for over a year, I thought it was my job, but I recently changed jobs and since then, it's gotten so much worse. I have anxiety attacks every day and night and then I feel so drained and tearful every day, I don't know how to stop this. I hated my old job but I hate the new one even more, I never feel well, I'm always either sick with a cold, the flu, or an upset stomach.


My family are telling me to quit the new job and work on becoming my "old strong self" again, but I can't take decisions, I don't have the mental strength to jump to a new job now, I fear I will feel useless if I don't have a job, I feel stuck.

1