Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I’m not a lesbian /bi/ though demisexual and open to the idea

November 17th, 2021

I just don’t think people I’m attracted to like me back to be in a monogamous relationship with me forever.


Hookups and ons would be good, but I seek commitment and that’s complicated cause in the start people are just looking for spark.



On the other hand if I like hanging out with you, I would be up for a short term relationship experience but how hot or manly you look is secondary.


Basically , I have low self esteem,

4
November 17th, 2021

Im open to the idea of lesbians hooking up with me, for some reason im a lesbian magnet. It’s honestly easier for me to find a female to date as a female than a male. For the right woman I would be open for that idea sure.

November 17th, 2021

I’m kind of glad though my family has incredible people though

November 17th, 2021

I feel confident I have the best background from most people I know. Make that all.

November 17th, 2021

And irl I’m like 10% rich of the people I grew up with