Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I need your help, it's about anxiety or stuff like that. I need professional help for free but that's impossible so yeah. I Hope you can help me (:

User Profile: funnyShip3649
funnyShip3649 October 23rd, 2021

Im Asian 17 yo, I'm not English , I growing up without a mother, my mom left me when i was around 7 and since that I've never seen her. I live with my dad and he's poor, that's not the problem anyway. I got hit by my aunt since i was about 9-12 years old. I always feel insecure because i'm fat and everyone loves to do body shamming of me in front of crowd then i just quite and literally everyone judged me"quite and weird ". and idk why but i feel embarrassed of my aunt who has mental disorder. I heard about my neighbors who get annoyed by my aunt, that's normal but then everyone started talk about my family behind my back then they give me/my family bad impression. My dad is a quite person and i think that's why I'm being quite. People show me that they hate me but they still nice to me, that's weird for me and it makes me confused because in one side people just always make me sad/crying/stressed so i need to stay away from them and i have to be a bit rude just to show them that i don't like them, and in another side people being nice to me and i want to being nice with them but it's hard for me to forgive them. I think i'm not talkative, i don't know what to say in conversation or i feel hard to explain a story. But i can't stay on this personality for my entire life . This personalities makes me quite for 24/7, makes me being people pleasure, makes me can't be mean to someone, makes worrying about everything too far, makes me so scared of people or makes me hating everyone. I need to change my self and if you're able to help me for free that's helpful for me .I need who can help me to do this. I hope you can help me (:

4
User Profile: peacefulPaintings
peacefulPaintings October 23rd, 2021

hi funnyship, i’m really sorry that you had to go through all this. It seems like life it’s hard in your situation. I’m sorry that your aunt hit you and i’m sorry that the people around you are shaming you about your body. I’m sure you are an amazing person, but all the experiences made you being quiet and enduring. But you need to exit from that endless loop. You need to accept yourself and work with the things you want to change about yourself. I think CBT can be beneficial for you, since it can change the way you feel by changing the way you think. I can provide some materials if you want on this topic. Stay strong!

User Profile: funnyShip3649
funnyShip3649 OP October 25th, 2021

thanks.

User Profile: funnyShip3649
funnyShip3649 OP October 25th, 2021

Could you message me first to give the CBT materials? I couldn't find your account on browser listener page . Btw thanks for your support

load more
User Profile: IndependentMind998
IndependentMind998 October 28th, 2021

Hi funny ship i think i can help you a bit please text so we can chat?