Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I'm anxious about right now is...

User Profile: Kate
Kate October 7th, 2018

One thing I'm anxious about right now is...

214
User Profile: SunshinewithVitaminD
SunshinewithVitaminD October 11th, 2018

Graduating from college on time

User Profile: orangeOwl1462
orangeOwl1462 October 11th, 2018

My health always my health and dying the two go hand in hand. I am trying to convince myself to spend less time worrying and more time doing health promoting activities instead. BTW, I have no serious physical health issues just minor ailments but I am always concerned some small sign or symptom will turn into some dreadful disease and I will die sooner than I expected.

User Profile: Cloudysky44
Cloudysky44 October 11th, 2018

That theres something I need to do but I dont know what it is and a family trip this weekend

User Profile: dawghoused
dawghoused October 11th, 2018

About the future of my children.

1 reply
User Profile: Firemoon82
Firemoon82 November 3rd, 2018

@dawghoused

As a parent I worry about my kids all the time. From there physical health to their future. It's hard to not get overwhelmed by it

load more
User Profile: Ellen130
Ellen130 October 11th, 2018

@Kate that no one will ever love me for who I am, and that I may never love myself

User Profile: SnowflakeDuringSummer81
SnowflakeDuringSummer81 October 11th, 2018

I'm so anxious about the way my mom behaves. She breaks my heart and acts like it doesn't matter, that I should be grateful she's a wonderful parent. But she's emotionally unavailable, and she sucks the life out of everything. She thrives in being miserable. I'm so tired of being treated like I'm always in the wrong.

1 reply
User Profile: BlueBetta
BlueBetta October 12th, 2018

@SnowflakeDuringSummer81 I'm sorry... you shouldn't have to deal with that.

load more
User Profile: MoonUp
MoonUp October 11th, 2018

I'm anxious over multiple things but what's bothering me the most is definitely my upcoming exams. I'm trying not to cry here because I'm literally having an exam phobia this time. My exams start from 22nd Of OCTOBER which is in like 10 days . Omg. Pray for me 😭😂😭

1 reply
User Profile: Cloudysky44
Cloudysky44 October 11th, 2018

@MoonUp Im praying🙏🙏🙏

load more
User Profile: mel242
mel242 October 11th, 2018

Not having a job.

User Profile: iKarl3y
iKarl3y October 11th, 2018

Relapse

User Profile: anonymoushouseplant
anonymoushouseplant October 11th, 2018

Passing the CPA exams. One of my scores expires in February and the stress from it is making me crazy. I don't know if there are any other accountant people here but boy is it tough.