Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I'm anxious about right now is...

User Profile: Kate
Kate October 7th, 2018

One thing I'm anxious about right now is...

214
User Profile: Jam216
Jam216 October 11th, 2018

Overwhelmed about these next few months and getting into college. Im already in a few so Im not too anxious about that but Im not sure what I want to do anymore. I thought I wanted to be this one thing my whole life but now Im having second thoughts that it might not be the best fit for me. Its scary for me to be having these second thoughts after I have held onto this job idea for most of my life. Im trying to stay confident that I will find my way when the time comes and to keep doing what Im most passionate about.

2 replies
User Profile: BlueBetta
BlueBetta October 12th, 2018

@Jam216 It's okay to be second guessing yourself, but it is scary. College is a good time to explore and find what you're meant to be. It's not the end of the world if what you thought was right for you turns out to be wrong. Most students change majors at least once. It'll be okay.

User Profile: Cloudysky44
Cloudysky44 October 12th, 2018

@Jam216 I think of college as the time where you can take different classes to explore your interests. You don

load more
User Profile: Ashpenguin
Ashpenguin October 12th, 2018

Life itself

User Profile: Momoca
Momoca October 12th, 2018

My health

User Profile: turquoiseOcean6334
turquoiseOcean6334 October 12th, 2018

My boyfriend and relationshp

User Profile: Lolowise475
Lolowise475 October 12th, 2018

Deciding if I want to or don't want to attend my friends memorial. I feel I'm being pressured to attend.

User Profile: Lolowise475
Lolowise475 October 12th, 2018

Making it through many life challenges.

User Profile: betterchoices
betterchoices October 12th, 2018

I'm anxious about my grown-up responsibilities, like my commissions and budget and stuff like that. I'm not entirely sure why, because things are going good right now. :) I will try to feel happy that I'm always moving forward.

User Profile: quietScarf8155
quietScarf8155 October 16th, 2018

I am really really anxious and worried about my finances and how my daughter and I are going to survive the rest of the month. Her father is not really helping financially anymore as she is 18 (although she is still dependent on me). I had to get my car fixed at the end of September and asked for an advance on my salary. Now Im running short and there is still 15 days of month left. Dont know what Im going to do.

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 October 17th, 2018

will that person want to know me or will they choose other people like they did in the past i just want it to be like before but i think I'm not that person no more

User Profile: Skyy0
Skyy0 October 30th, 2018

Not catching up on sleep; destroying my health and messing up at work even more than usual

1 reply
User Profile: Pipimao
Pipimao November 15th, 2018

@Skyy0 it's okay. Bad day =/ bad life.

load more