Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

When ex becomes a menace in your life =-=

User Profile: theshyone9433
theshyone9433 November 11th, 2019

My ex broke up with me a 3 and 1/2 weeks ago and I discovered that he had already been in a relationship with my bestie, previously when he came with the proposal I tried to convince him it's not right just by guessing my bestie's feeling , but he persuaded me a lot and I fell for his charisma. But later he announced a sudden breakup within an hour just by returning to my bestie , I couldn't ventilate as it was hidden one but ultimately I vented out to two of my friends. But after this my ex and bestie started talking behind me , rumoring me in a dirty manner, calling me characterless, user and all. Turning people against me , and they are trying to convince my remaining friends to break friendship with me , they all are nice in front of me but talking nasty at my back . All these in a sequence got me heavily depressed causing eating disorders to loss of focus in academics , I need help like how to save my self from the back stabbers and toxic environment in school :(

1
User Profile: SecretlyMe
SecretlyMe February 13th, 2020

@theshyone9433 I'm sorry for the late reply. That sounds like you have been dealing with a lot and that must be taking a toll on you and your health. How have you been since you originally posted this thread? Are you still struggling with your friends and with your mental health?

I want you to know that although a lot of rumors have been spread, your ex partner and ex friend can't convince people people that this break up was your fault due to your character. The fact that they were together before your relationship was over and the fact that they are spreading these stories speaks volumes of thier own character. Even if others don't see it right away, they will see soon that they had you pegged wrong. As difficult as it might sound, it's important to keep your chin up and wait for them to come to that realization.