Worst Day of My Life So I Needed to Come Here
I have had a facebook addiction for two years or so now to where it has effected my personal relationships, time, schooling, and now my work. I made a nasty post on facebook about my boss without mentioning names or where I work but, I was cursing and saying she slept with someone to get a job- a rumor I heard and took it as truth. She printed it out and gathered up some people and fired me today. Warning to all who thinks facebook profiles are set to private will not reach your work, it will. I didn't think of it twice when I posted it. I deleted it shortly after but they still got a hold of the nasty post. She is saying she may sue me for slander and sexual harassment for using the F word. I feel guilty and I apoligized, knowing I did wrong here. I have no medication or help for anything. I think I may have bipolar as online screening suggested. I just need to feel a little better. I don't deserve to feel great for this. Who knew I'd get sexual harassment charges for saying my boss "F word" someone else. :( I am about to just kill myself in shame. Everyone in the town has put a label on me as a bitch now. There are people after me on legal charges and threatening to beat me up and even kill me. Please help.
@tealHuman5023 I just realized I put the b word- I have a cussing vocabulary and didn't think twice when I put that down. Sounds familiar to todays events. Does anyone know treatment for someone with no insurance?
@distressed21 Sending love your way! Tough times dont last! remember that