Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in a relationship but always feeling lonely 💔

User Profile: Godloveisreal86
Godloveisreal86 September 19th, 2019

I'm having such a bad day. so I've been with my fiance for 3 years we have a beautiful child together and I love him with all my heart but I feel as though we don't spend enough time together. He put everything and everyone else before me 😥I try to communicate with him but he really don't seem to understand 😔 or maybe he just doesn't care about how I feel. I asked him what can I do to help make our relationship work, he said nothing and that he love me and still wanna be with me. I don't feel like he's trying, he's always on his phone texting when we finally get some time together.im just so hurt and confused.

5
User Profile: adventurousSail274
adventurousSail274 September 20th, 2019

Hi. Sorry you feel this way. Its hard in a situation where things feel out of our control. Have you tried expressing yourself? Letting him know you feel lonely and need some attention from him? Was it clearly communicated?

Next, when did you start feeling lonely? Were you always like this for you were fine for three years and now it seems hes not trying anymore. If thats the case, it happens and you could try taking to him like I wrote above. I guess another thing you could do is talk to your friends about it. Or maybe hes going thru something and thats why hes withdrawn. Try talking to one of his buddies about it? What u wrote is a little vague so Im sorry if I wasnt much help!