Yes I have mental health issues but i'm not crazy
Just recently this year i was diagnosed with social anxiety. I went in to see a therapist myself because I knew I needed help. I was having panic attacks (having trouble breathingtight ness in my chest, feeling clastrophobic when I was in public places as if I had to get out of there, lightheadedness, nausea and the list goes on. I had no idea what I was dealing with but since then things have gotten a little bit better for me. The biggest issue I guess was admitting that there was a problem. Iingt erythwas easier walking around as if everything were fine not realizing the issue. The hardest thing for me rie proght now is not just aknowledging the problem but learning how to deal with it. Some days are better than others, and it's definitely been a load off since I started taking my medication. Not perfect but just a little bit more beearable to do the every day things in life. But the main reason i'm writing this is to express what i'm sure other people who've had mental health issues can relate to. I'm tired of the open criticism from those around me. I may not smile all the time and yes sometimes I can seem stand offish and maybe even unnaproachable, but that doesn't mean i'm an unkind person. I'm actually really layed back and down to earth, that's just my way of dealing with things it doesn't mean i'm judging others, looking down on them, or angry. I'm just quiet and more reserved. I mean nothing by it. There's no hidden agenda or alterior motives behind my actions as others may think. You'd be suprised to hear the comments that i've heard on a daily basis like " Oh this person is crazy." "She looks like she hears voices talking to her" or the classic "She's on drugs" when the case is I probably actually need to be on more drugs ( medication that is). I'm actually trying to make light of the situation. For me the biggest challenge dealing with this has not been the mental issue itself but learning how to accept the criticism from others without taking it personal or getting my feelings hurt and just move on with life. I guess in time this is something that I will have to tackle but I hope some day that I can.
@pinkJet3509
I'm so sorry that you've had to deal with such cruel comments. Those who do not have a mental or physical disability/disorder can find it hard to empathize with those who do. It sounds like some of those comments are borne out of ignorance and fear. Unfortunately misunderstandings and mean comments can be a side effect of those emotions. However, it doesn't make it any less wrong for people to judge you like that and I'm sorry that it has hurt you.
You really do sound like a brave person that has gone through a lot and I commend you for that. Being a person who is physically disabled, I know all too well the sting of stigma for being a little "different". The best suggestion I can give you is to keep being you and those who truly love and care for you, will always be there and will see you beyond your limitation or differences. Those who will not or cannot see the real you, beyond your mental issues aren't worth it. It's their loss in the end, not yours!
I wish you all the happiness in the world! Keep being amazing! 
@pinkJet3509 you are fine as you are!
@pinkJet3509
Yes you are not (crazy). I believed that. You must too. :)