Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Schizophrenic sister

User Profile: blueOrange18
blueOrange18 Wednesday

Hi all. My sister is 42 and she is schizophrenic. She never steps out of home. She also chops off her hair and always carries a knife. Whenever she gets a new dress she tears down old dress. She keeps on destroying stuffs in house. She has been behaving crazy since her teens. She also doesn't cooperate to visit doctor. I live in another city and whenever I visit her she abuses me with mindless cursing. She stays with my mother who is getting old n this is worrying me too much. Any advice will be helpful.

1
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree Wednesday

@blueOrange18

Wow! You are so caring!  I applaud your love and devotion for your sister. I will tell you we can't tell you what to do but if you talk to a listener here you can brainstorm ideas..🌲