عندي 25 سنة وحاسة بالندم واني متأخرة جدااااا/I am 25 years old and I feel regret and I am very late
أهلا أنا عندي 25 سنة وهتم 26 سنة في شهر 10 إن شاء الله ومتخرجة من 2023 من كلية آداب قسم لغة صينية طلعت التانية على الدفعة وطلبوني في الكلية آخر سنة 2024 املأ ورق طلب تعيين واستنيت حوالي 6 شهور ومكلمونيش فدخلت سألت قالوا لي الوظيفة لشخص واحد بس زعلت بس قلت الحمدلله وان مليش في التدريس اصلا وكدة وكمان الصيني بتاعي مش أحسن حاجة، وانا حاسة بالندم اني مذاكرتش صيني كويس، لو كنت ذاكرت كويس كان زماني دلوقتي بشتغل، دلوقتي انا بقالي 3 سنين مشتغلتش ابدا حاسة اني ندمانة جدا وكمان حاسة اني فاشلة واني عبء على أهلي، بس أنا دلوقتي اشتركت في كورس يؤهلتي اشتغل في كول سنتر انجليزي، بس قلقانة وخايفة لو سألوني في الانترفيو عن خبرتي مش عارفة هجاوب على السؤال ده ازاي ولو سألوني كمان ليه فضلك قاعدة 3 سنين من دون شغل
English translation
Hello, I am 25 years old and I am 26 years old in the 10th month, God willing, and I graduated from 2023 from the Faculty of Arts, Department of Chinese Language, I was the second in the batch and they asked me to attend the college at the end of 2024, fill out an appointment application paper, and I waited for about 6 months, and they called me, so I entered and asked, they told me the job for one person, but I was upset, but I said thank God that I am not in teaching in the first place, and that I am not the best need, and I feel regret that I did not study Chinese well, if I were I remembered well, I used to work now, now I have been a grocer for 3 years, I have never worked I feel that I am very regretful, and I also feel that I am a failure and I am a burden on my family, but now I have participated in a course that qualifies me to work in an English call center, but I am worried and afraid if they ask me in the interview about my experience, I don't know how to answer this question, and if they ask me as well, why do you prefer the rule of 3 years without a job?
@hardworkingSkies4388
في بعض الأحيان، تسير الأمور بالفعل على هذا النحو؛ إذ نخطط للحصول على وظيفة أو تحقيق هدفٍ ما، لنكتشف لاحقاً أنه لم يكن من مصلحتنا الحقيقية أن يتم اختيارنا لتلك الوظيفة، أو أننا لم نكن بحاجةٍ فعلاً إلى تحقيق ذلك الهدف الذي سعينا إليه. ومع ذلك، قد يكون من الصعب للغاية تقبّل حقيقة أننا قضينا سنواتٍ نأمل ونستعد لشيءٍ ما، ليؤول الأمر في النهاية إلى عدم تحققه.
أنا شخصياً لا أستوعب تماماً طبيعة فصول تدريس اللغات. ففي إحدى المرات، تلقيت دعوةً لتدريس اللغة الإنجليزية لكوريين، رغم أنني لا أتحدث سوى الإنجليزية. لم يبدُ لي الأمر منطقياً، ولذا لم أسعَ وراء تلك الفرصة قط. وأتصور أنه قد تتوفر فرصٌ لتدريس لغاتٍ أخرى تتقنها؛ كأن تقوم، على سبيل المثال، بتدريس اللغة العربية للصينيين، أو إذا كنت أنت تتعلم الإنجليزية حالياً، فيمكنك تدريسها إما للعرب أو للصينيين.
أما بخصوص انقطاعك عن العمل وعدم تقاضي أجرٍ لمدة ثلاث سنوات، فيمكن تبرير ذلك بالقول إنك كنت تعمل لحسابك الخاص. فابني، على سبيل المثال، لديه فجواتٌ زمنيةٌ كبيرةٌ في سجله الوظيفي، وهذا هو التفسير الذي يقدمه هو لتلك الفجوات.
ماذا عساه أن يحدث لو قمت بتعزيز مستوى إتقانك للغة الصينية؟
أتمنى لك كل التوفيق والنجاح في رحلة بحثك عن وظيفة. ولعل من حسن الحظ أن أصحاب العمل يتوقعون من المرشحين للوظائف أن يشعروا ببعض التوتر أو الارتباك. وفيما يتعلق بسجلك في العمل الحر، هل سبق لك أن عملت في مجال التدريس الخصوصي؟ وماذا عن العمل كمقدم رعايةٍ شخصيةٍ (جليس) بشكلٍ خاص؟ ربما تكون لديك أنت، أو لدى شخصٍ تعرفه، أفكارٌ أخرى بهذا الشأن.
English translation
Sometimes, it really works out that way: we're planning to get a job or achieve a goal, only to find out later that it wasn't in our real interest to be chosen for that job, or that we didn't really need to achieve that goal. However, it can be very difficult to accept the fact that we have spent years hoping and preparing for something, only to end up not happening.
Personally, I don't fully grasp the nature of language classes. Once, I received an invitation to teach English to Koreans, even though I speak only English. It didn't make sense to me, so I never pursued that opportunity. I imagine that there may be opportunities to teach other languages that you are fluent in, such as teaching Arabic to Chinese, or if you are currently learning English, you can teach it to either Arabs or Chinese.
In the case of your interruption of work and unpaid wages for three years, this can be justified by saying that you were self-employed. My son, for example, has large time gaps in his career record, and this is his explanation for those gaps.
What would happen if you improved your level of Chinese proficiency?
I wish you all the best and success in your job search journey. Fortunately, employers expect job candidates to feel a little nervous or confused. In terms of your record in self-employment, have you ever worked in the field of tutoring? What about working as a personal caregiver (sitter) in particular? Maybe you, or someone you know, have other ideas about it.