Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Feeling so bad rn

User Profile: fragilebird92
fragilebird92 September 28th

After 2 burnouts, one in 2024 and another in 2025, I decided trying to give up on my teacher's career and try something else. Apparently it's not working cuz I've been unemployed for over a year. Yesterday I caught my wife's mom and aunt saying cruel things about me cuz of it. Idk what to do. I live near my mother-in-law, me and my wife live in her building, we don't pay rent etc but lately my wife's parents been needing to help paying some bills. I'm feeling so **** rn and completely emotionally unsafe and uncomfortable in my own house and skin.

2
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree September 28th

@fragilebird92

I'm sorry to hear of your disappointment and unease..

Sometimes we find ourselves in a rough unlikeable situation. 

I hope you keep going one day at a time.

Their will always be critics but you know who you really are and your going to get through this..

Feel free to talk this out in detail with a listener. 

Thank you for sharing 🌲 

I have an idea on what to do to make some good money bro ai trading is way better