Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What can I do ?

User Profile: Jhoni27
Jhoni27 October 1st

I work with my uncle and he treats me like a slave, he doesn't give me salary just money for transportation and for eating. I'm tired to work like this but I don't know what to do. I'm afraid to tell him that I don't want to work like this anymore 'cause maybe he can just fire me and I know my mom will be hurted by that. But I really want a salary and clear rules. I'm not a slave

4
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree October 1st

@Jhoni27

Working for family members can be dubious sometimes..

I get you totally!  I understand your situation and your fears.. Communication is key though..

I hope you find the right thing to do, feeling like a slave is very draining..

Thanks for sharing 🌲

User Profile: Jhoni27
Jhoni27 OP October 4th

Yes it is, I've spent so many days feeling like a slave that today I'm not seeing myself anymore like a valued person

load more

Have you heard about AI trading it’s a good way to make money without any trading knowledge

User Profile: reliableWest8997
reliableWest8997 2 days ago

@Jhoni27 maybe ask him if he plans on promoting you or if there is a way you can get advancement or recognition.

I do not know what country you live in or industry so I don't know if this helps but it could help you for a future job opportunity; you could tell him that you found another part-time job or volunteer opportunity if you don't want to work for him