Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Let me know where you want to travel!

I would love to hear everyone's dream vacation/travel destination! ✈️

87
User Profile: Niikiita9
Niikiita9 July 1st, 2020

I really want to travel to France and Italy 😍

User Profile: Kiwi77
Kiwi77 July 6th, 2020

I want to go to South Korea& Japan! I love cherry blossoms!

User Profile: LindseyLobotomy
LindseyLobotomy July 6th, 2020

If I could travel anywhere, I'd travel back in time to warn everyone about Trump in the White House, Corona Virus, and about the last sason of Game of Thrones. lol

User Profile: InfinityandBeyond23
InfinityandBeyond23 July 6th, 2020

I am looking forward to a trip to Gozo and Malta this fall! Thanks for asking this great question!! Have a great week!

User Profile: GettingUp
GettingUp July 6th, 2020

I really want to travel to USA, Australia and Thailand :)

User Profile: confidentpanda
confidentpanda July 8th, 2020

I'd love to go to Greece

User Profile: Supernaturalist
Supernaturalist July 10th, 2020

I want to travel to Egypt and go to the Pyramid of Giza and try to read some of the hieroglyphics inscripted on the tombs or the walls.

User Profile: CintaBali
CintaBali July 10th, 2020

I want to go back to Bali again - I'm sick of the lockdown

User Profile: comfortableCloud8565
comfortableCloud8565 July 12th, 2020

I want to travel JAPAN and roam around the local streets of TOKYO.

User Profile: SilverbackTiger
SilverbackTiger August 2nd, 2020

@comfortableCloud8565 Japan would be awesome.

load more
User Profile: Mariee99
Mariee99 July 12th, 2020

Hoping to make it to Ireland once it's safe to travel again! Looking forward to it :)