Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Name the dish that you cook best😍

User Profile: HealingSinthia
HealingSinthia March 31st, 2019

Most of us enjoy cooking😍 recall the time when you are in kitchen in your full chef mode with chopping board and knife doing tak tak tak tak while chopping veggies and you dance to the rhythm of the music going on in your mind or in the background. The foodies who love to cook, cook with so passion and delight.

Here is the space to share your best chef recipes and also share what secret formula or tip makes it best😍

Starting with mine first, i love to cook pasta. Its my favorite dish. I cook it in a different way, makes it saucy, with arabiatta and cheese sauce. Normally, italian pasta tastes bland, but i like to make it extra spicy as per my choice😍😍 and the best tip to have good pasta is not to over boil it and rinse it with cold water after boiling until you saute veggies and prepares sauce.

I shared mine lovely recipe with a special tinge of mine with a chef's tip. How about yours?

100
User Profile: Alive101
Alive101 May 25th, 2019

Maggie best and quick lol

1 reply
User Profile: HealingSinthia
HealingSinthia OP May 25th, 2019

@Alive101

I love maggi 💖

load more
User Profile: myguardianangel
myguardianangel May 25th, 2019

@HealingSinthia

French Toast

Korean Egg Roll

1 reply
User Profile: HealingSinthia
HealingSinthia OP May 25th, 2019

@myguardianangel

Nice

load more
User Profile: theWizzard
theWizzard May 27th, 2019

Chicken Curry :D

1 reply
User Profile: HealingSinthia
HealingSinthia OP May 27th, 2019

@theWizzard

Nice 💖

load more
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz May 27th, 2019

As much as I'd like to join in I hate cooking, thumbs up to all the people that that enjoy it though.

3 replies
User Profile: HealingSinthia
HealingSinthia OP May 31st, 2019

@lazyKatz

Your name lazy katz justifies it lol 😜😜

2 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz May 31st, 2019

@HealingSinthia

I Hadn't thought about it be yes your right !

1 reply
User Profile: HealingSinthia
HealingSinthia OP May 31st, 2019

@lazyKatz

Hehhehe 😅😅

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: pali2494
pali2494 June 3rd, 2019

Bhindi do Pyaaza

1 reply
User Profile: HealingSinthia
HealingSinthia OP June 3rd, 2019

@pali2494

My favorite 💖

load more
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 3rd, 2019

Baked beans on toast would be my limit

1 reply
User Profile: HealingSinthia
HealingSinthia OP June 3rd, 2019

@lazyKatz

That is delicious 😍

load more
User Profile: pri09
pri09 June 5th, 2019

Mixed dal tadka, panang curry, pesto fettucini or gnocchi, and grilled eggplant parm

1 reply
User Profile: HealingSinthia
HealingSinthia OP June 5th, 2019

@pri09

That sounds nice 😍

load more
User Profile: redecoratedPalii
redecoratedPalii June 5th, 2019

Dal Makhnni is my specialty.

😍😍😘😘

8 replies
User Profile: pri09
pri09 June 5th, 2019

@redecoratedPalii Hungry already 😍

7 replies
User Profile: redecoratedPalii
redecoratedPalii June 5th, 2019

@pri09 hehe you are most welcome always

6 replies
User Profile: HealingSinthia
HealingSinthia OP June 5th, 2019

@redecoratedPalii

I am leaving for dal makhani too.. 😍😍 joining you shortly 😜😜

5 replies
User Profile: redecoratedPalii
redecoratedPalii June 5th, 2019

@HealingSinthia haha let me knkw guys when you are coming over i have to be prepared.

4 replies
User Profile: HealingSinthia
HealingSinthia OP June 6th, 2019

@redecoratedPalii

I am on the door. Knock knock.. 😛😛

3 replies
User Profile: redecoratedPalii
redecoratedPalii June 6th, 2019

@HealingSinthia hahaha i am.at work girl.... You didnt call or ping me...

2 replies
User Profile: HealingSinthia
HealingSinthia OP June 6th, 2019

@redecoratedPalii

Sorry couldnt hold myself after smelling the aroma of dal makhani 😍😍

1 reply
User Profile: redecoratedPalii
redecoratedPalii June 7th, 2019

@HealingSinthia hahaha.. no worries... !!!

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 5th, 2019

I'm good at pinging (using the microwave) and the local chinese take away are very good.

1 reply
User Profile: HealingSinthia
HealingSinthia OP June 5th, 2019

@lazyKatz

I like chinese 💖

load more
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 6th, 2019

I do a decent salad, nothing to burn

1 reply
User Profile: HealingSinthia
HealingSinthia OP June 6th, 2019

@lazyKatz

Nice 💖 salads are yummy 😋

load more