Name the dish that you cook best😍
Most of us enjoy cooking😍 recall the time when you are in kitchen in your full chef mode with chopping board and knife doing tak tak tak tak while chopping veggies and you dance to the rhythm of the music going on in your mind or in the background. The foodies who love to cook, cook with so passion and delight.
Here is the space to share your best chef recipes and also share what secret formula or tip makes it best😍
Starting with mine first, i love to cook pasta. Its my favorite dish. I cook it in a different way, makes it saucy, with arabiatta and cheese sauce. Normally, italian pasta tastes bland, but i like to make it extra spicy as per my choice😍😍 and the best tip to have good pasta is not to over boil it and rinse it with cold water after boiling until you saute veggies and prepares sauce.
I shared mine lovely recipe with a special tinge of mine with a chef's tip. How about yours?
I even eat them in the winter on occasions
Scrambled Eggs count? 😅
@benchpresscafe
Scrambled Eggs are really tasty and with cream added it makes them really filling
I used to cook omelettes and they were eatable
Everyone’s got that one go-to dish, but half the magic is having the right tools in the kitchen. While browsing for some new cookware options, I ran into princess house reviews to get a sense of how their products hold up. Some people swear by the quality, especially for everyday meals, while others pointed out shipping or warranty hiccups. It’s useful seeing that kind of feedback before grabbing a new set for your favorite recipe.
@HealingSinthia
I can cook paneer tikka, matar paneer,naan, dal makhani,aloo pratha, drumstick, ladyfinger,dosa, bati- chokha, saag(3 types of saag) and kheer.
Gulab jamun is my favourite desert.