Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is some of your favorite food from countries other than yours?

User Profile: AbbyHarris1976
AbbyHarris1976 January 7th, 2019

What are some of your favorite foods from countries other than your native country or the country you call home?

Im from the US and live in Chicago. What I really like about Chicago are all of the many different restaurants offering food from different countries. Last week, for example, I went to a Peruvian restaurant and had a delicious lamb stew that was braised in a red wine chili sauce. 😋

I LOVE Indian food (and the spicier, the better!), and some of my favorite Indian dishes are any kind of biryani, bhindi (okra) masala, and baingan bharta (eggplant stew). 😋

A favorite Thai dish for me is green curry chicken. There are a lot of Thai restaurants in the Hyde Park neighborhood here, including three on the same street. 😀

I like so much of this stuff that its really hard to come up with favorites! 🤣

16
User Profile: Darkmood
Darkmood January 11th, 2019

vietnamese, Thai, Korean food

1 reply
User Profile: beehappy123
beehappy123 January 26th, 2019

thia Tom yum soup is so good!! I could eat it all day :D

load more
User Profile: delakeeks
delakeeks January 11th, 2019

Jeloff fries from nigeria heart

User Profile: AbbyHarris1976
AbbyHarris1976 OP January 26th, 2019

I

User Profile: Tangerine876
Tangerine876 January 30th, 2019

I love love love Chinese food. Lo Mein with chicken, shrimp, pork, beef, bamboo shoots. The works!!!heart So good.

6 replies
User Profile: Tangerine876
Tangerine876 January 30th, 2019

@Tangerine876 I'm from Jamaica by the way

5 replies
User Profile: AbbyHarris1976
AbbyHarris1976 OP January 30th, 2019

@Tangerine876

Cool! 😎 My late best friend was originally from Jamaica

4 replies
User Profile: Tangerine876
Tangerine876 January 30th, 2019

@AbbyHarris1976 wow really, did they come from kintston?

User Profile: Tangerine876
Tangerine876 January 30th, 2019

@AbbyHarris1976 from Kingston**

2 replies
User Profile: AbbyHarris1976
AbbyHarris1976 OP January 30th, 2019

@Tangerine876

Yes, she was from Kingston smiley

1 reply
User Profile: Tangerine876
Tangerine876 January 31st, 2019

@AbbyHarris1976 Cool! wink

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more