Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What new language would you like to learn/you are learning..

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever April 7th, 2017

Hello,

Is there a language in your mind that you want to learn or you are learning.. Share with us! :)

753
User Profile: beautifulMelody28
beautifulMelody28 June 15th, 2018

Italian

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP June 16th, 2018

@beautifulMelody28 Great choice there!

load more
User Profile: uniquePresence20
uniquePresence20 June 16th, 2018

Python

User Profile: reliablebutoftenforgotten
reliablebutoftenforgotten August 6th, 2018

@uniquePresence20 oh yes absolutely!

load more
User Profile: NikoTheCat
NikoTheCat June 16th, 2018

I really want to learn japanese but lack motivation

User Profile: reliablebutoftenforgotten
reliablebutoftenforgotten August 6th, 2018

@NikoTheCat that does tend to happen, I am going through a similar thing. Maybe try and take it one word at a time, or useful sentences u can use in ur everyday life as an expression to ur friends? Whatever u choose, remember that you're molding your future. Hope all is well. X

load more
User Profile: lightMango9599
lightMango9599 June 17th, 2018

Japanese and Korean! Trying to not feel bored and learning new languages helps. I finished the Japanese Duolingo tree, so I know some basic words. Korean is so hard though T_T any help / motivation is appreciated xD

User Profile: elishevacares
elishevacares June 30th, 2018

@YourFriendforever I am learning Hindi!! :)

User Profile: k128ais
k128ais July 2nd, 2018

I would like to learn some European languages like French, Italian, Spanish.

I'm learning German at school currently.

User Profile: Bestpeach99
Bestpeach99 July 3rd, 2018

I'm trying to learning hindi,tamil and english toosmiley

User Profile: SarahStemple
SarahStemple July 20th, 2018

I going to try to learn Korean first so that I can understand some of the Kpop songs I listen too lol. After that I'm gonna try Japanese although that is going to be a little more difficult than the Korean.

BTW if anyone else is trying to learn Korean you should try: Talk to Me in Korean

It has been such a great help! blush

User Profile: royalRiver86
royalRiver86 July 23rd, 2018

I want to learn Tagalog( Filipino) and french ....can anyone teach me

User Profile: NeoQueenSerenity
NeoQueenSerenity August 5th, 2018

I would like to learn - Japanese, French, and Italian.

User Profile: reliablebutoftenforgotten
reliablebutoftenforgotten August 6th, 2018

@NeoQueenSerenity I love it, yes yes yes great choices and I wish you all the best on that.

User Profile: Mountainmystic777
Mountainmystic777 August 30th, 2018

@NeoQueenSerenity that's lovely. Japanese is a really beautiful language but it's tough when it comes to reading and writing it.

load more