Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What new language would you like to learn/you are learning..

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever April 7th, 2017

Hello,

Is there a language in your mind that you want to learn or you are learning.. Share with us! :)

753
User Profile: Enigma97
Enigma97 October 3rd, 2018

Spanish is a language I would love to learn.

User Profile: Mountainmystic777
Mountainmystic777 October 3rd, 2018

@Enigma97 that's awesome. Spanisnis a really lovely language. Best of luck :)

User Profile: Brynn9
Brynn9 October 9th, 2018

@Enigma97 I really want to learn Spanish too :)

load more
User Profile: Warnhugs
Warnhugs October 7th, 2018

i would love to learn all the 11 offical languages of south africa

User Profile: Mountainmystic777
Mountainmystic777 October 8th, 2018

@Warnhugs wow I didn't know that there were 11 official languages in South Africa. That's amazing :)

load more
User Profile: axiomdel
axiomdel October 9th, 2018

I am currently learning Portuguese and I would like to learn Chinese, Russian and Greek in the next years

User Profile: Mountainmystic777
Mountainmystic777 October 9th, 2018

@axiomdel rhode are really some beautiful and diverse languages. Which one of them so you like the most??

User Profile: Princeofsilence
Princeofsilence October 14th, 2018

@axiomdel I

load more
User Profile: supportiveApple61
supportiveApple61 October 13th, 2018

I am currently learning Spanish and I would love to learn French

User Profile: Musicdruid69
Musicdruid69 October 18th, 2018

@supportiveApple61

French is a beautiful language.

load more
User Profile: IddyG
IddyG October 13th, 2018

I'm learning spanish in my new non-native class. Its exciting but also challenging. Not to mention, a bit shameful. Even though I'm hispanic, I don"t have a clue about the whole spanish language! Oops

But regardless, its really beneficial, after I learn spanish I'd LOVE to learn Hawaiian! Its such a pretty language, and when I hear the songs its like soft wind to my ears.

User Profile: Musicdruid69
Musicdruid69 October 14th, 2018

I've always been interested in Malayalam.

User Profile: Mountainmystic777
Mountainmystic777 October 14th, 2018

@Musicdruid69 malayaMal is one of my most favorite languages. I just find the alphabet a bit comfconfu. I wish you the very best for learning Malayalam :)

User Profile: Musicdruid69
Musicdruid69 October 18th, 2018

@Mountainmystic777

Thank you so much. I had a friend who does speak it tell me that it's a very hard language to learn.

load more
load more
User Profile: bubbleWater4486
bubbleWater4486 October 15th, 2018

Currently learning Mandarin - It is so different from English, which is what makes it so difficult but also so interesting and fun to learn!

User Profile: jasjotsingh79
jasjotsingh79 October 15th, 2018

I'm currently working on my command over C++. Planning to go ahead with C#!

User Profile: emzter54
emzter54 October 15th, 2018

Id love to finish learning spanish since i learned alot of it in high school. Also mandarin.

User Profile: Mountainmystic777
Mountainmystic777 October 23rd, 2018

@emzter54 ohh Spanish is a really lovely language. I'm ure youllybe great in both of the languages. best if luck :)

load more
User Profile: fizzyPika
fizzyPika October 19th, 2018

I'd love to learn more French, I only know the basics of basics! I'm hoping to go to Japan in a few years too so would like to learn Japanese!