Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What new language would you like to learn/you are learning..

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever April 7th, 2017

Hello,

Is there a language in your mind that you want to learn or you are learning.. Share with us! :)

753
User Profile: fizzyPika
fizzyPika October 19th, 2018

I'd love to learn more French, I only know the basics of basics! I'm hoping to go to Japan in a few years too so would like to learn Japanese!

User Profile: Djos
Djos October 22nd, 2018

I tried to learn greek and hebrew, i want to try russkiy.

User Profile: Mountainmystic777
Mountainmystic777 October 23rd, 2018

@Djos they are some really lovely and diverse languages. Which of these is your favorite???

load more
User Profile: Noahanxiety
Noahanxiety October 22nd, 2018

I actually plan on learning Spanish soon because my girlfriends mother doesn't speak English so I felt I should learn her family's language out of respect

User Profile: Mountainmystic777
Mountainmystic777 October 23rd, 2018

@Noahanxiety that's so pure and lovely. Your girlfriend sure Is lucky to have a boydboyfr like you who's so Respectful. Best of luck for your Spanish :)

load more
User Profile: Noahanxiety
Noahanxiety October 22nd, 2018

I actually plan on learning Spanish soon because my girlfriends mother doesn't speak English so I felt I should learn her family's language out of respect

User Profile: Noahanxiety
Noahanxiety October 22nd, 2018

I actually plan on learning Spanish soon because my girlfriends mother doesn't speak English so I felt I should learn her family's language out of respect

User Profile: limeKite9070
limeKite9070 October 22nd, 2018

I have a lot of Polish friends so I would learn to love Polish. Unfortunately I don't have the time at the moment but this is my goal for the future!

User Profile: Mountainmystic777
Mountainmystic777 October 23rd, 2018

@limeKite9070 I'm sure you'll find polish really fun to learn.

load more
User Profile: Gentileschi6100
Gentileschi6100 October 23rd, 2018

I really want to learn some basic Arabic, I know some Spanish and French. I think Arabic, Latin, and Greek would help me greatly with my studies in art history.

heart

User Profile: GAddams
GAddams October 23rd, 2018

Learning a little Vietnamese - just enough to buy groceries. :)

User Profile: AL1000
AL1000 October 23rd, 2018

I want to learn Yoruban

User Profile: Mountainmystic777
Mountainmystic777 October 28th, 2018

@AL1000 that's lovely , what are some things you like about Yoruban ?

load more
User Profile: Kitta7
Kitta7 October 28th, 2018

Currently trying to teach myself Russian