Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What new language would you like to learn/you are learning..

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever April 7th, 2017

Hello,

Is there a language in your mind that you want to learn or you are learning.. Share with us! :)

753
User Profile: ScaredSaint
ScaredSaint October 28th, 2018

Russian or Hebrew

User Profile: emerijourney
emerijourney October 28th, 2018

I am currently learning Spanish (which I really like), and would love to learn a little bit of German or French!

November 23rd, 2018

Spanish and French of course.

I am not a regular in practicing what I learnt :(

User Profile: toastedfingerss
toastedfingerss January 5th, 2019

Id definitely love to learn some French, it sounds so fancy and romantic! Also Swedish sounds beautiful and I wanna really go to Sweden one day to practice my Swedish!

User Profile: Laurahuman
Laurahuman January 6th, 2019

I'm learning spanish right now. I've already learned a good bit of englisch and I'd also love to learn polish because my granddad is from there :)

User Profile: KSWQueen
KSWQueen January 6th, 2019

Recently got the motivation to get back into learning German and Spanish again! Hope I can keep it up this year :)

User Profile: JeonSeonghwan
JeonSeonghwan January 31st, 2019

I've been wanting to learn Dutch & French for some time. I dont know why, european countries just seem to have such exciting languages~

User Profile: TateGalway
TateGalway February 3rd, 2019

I'm learning Spanish and French. I'd love to learn Icelandic.

User Profile: daydreamingdaisy
daydreamingdaisy February 14th, 2019

I

User Profile: CocoMJ
CocoMJ February 21st, 2019

Me too@daydreamingdaisy

User Profile: Macy6012
Macy6012 February 21st, 2019

@daydreamingdaisy I

User Profile: willingEyes8541
willingEyes8541 February 23rd, 2019

@daydreamingdaisy Me too!! I

load more
User Profile: wingsbro137
wingsbro137 February 14th, 2019

I have been taking Spanish classes since elementry school and I am hoping to take sign language classes in college.

User Profile: Macy6012
Macy6012 February 21st, 2019

@wingsbro137 can you help me Spanish is actually really hard for me Im better at French

User Profile: wingsbro137
wingsbro137 February 22nd, 2019

@Macy6012 ofc I can try!

load more
load more