Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What new language would you like to learn/you are learning..

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever April 7th, 2017

Hello,

Is there a language in your mind that you want to learn or you are learning.. Share with us! :)

753
User Profile: FourthWheel
FourthWheel February 19th, 2019

I'm learning French at the moment, but a language i 'd really like to learn is Xhosa.

User Profile: Madimarshmellow
Madimarshmellow February 19th, 2019

Im learning Spanish and Portuguese

User Profile: kindBranch5968
kindBranch5968 February 21st, 2019

Im learning German :) (ich lerne Deutsch)

User Profile: LeetheUnicorn
LeetheUnicorn February 22nd, 2019

I am learning Spanish!

User Profile: Lulu2004
Lulu2004 February 23rd, 2019

I want to learn spanish. arabic, and sign language.

User Profile: Traveler00
Traveler00 February 23rd, 2019

Valyrian wink

User Profile: traviata030
traviata030 February 24th, 2019

I

User Profile: OTHELLO00
OTHELLO00 February 27th, 2019

Still learning French, which would make me trilingual.

Really want to learn Spanish some how.

User Profile: azure1806
azure1806 March 2nd, 2019

French on duolingo, and I would love to learn Spanish and Korean too

User Profile: kingofblackcobras16
kingofblackcobras16 March 2nd, 2019

Japanese German and French @azure1806

User Profile: PetiteSouris
PetiteSouris April 8th, 2019

@azure1806 I'm learning French Creole: m'ap appran kreyol.

User Profile: FantasieFawn
FantasieFawn April 8th, 2019

@azure1806im learning french on duolingo too!

load more
User Profile: lennnox
lennnox March 3rd, 2019

I'm relearning German. I can speak some, but I'm trying to improve.