Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What new language would you like to learn/you are learning..

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever April 7th, 2017

Hello,

Is there a language in your mind that you want to learn or you are learning.. Share with us! :)

753
User Profile: palepinkcloud
palepinkcloud April 14th, 2019

I want to learn Russian.I love how it sounds 😁

User Profile: Mountainmystic777
Mountainmystic777 April 17th, 2019

@palepinkcloud Russian is a really lovely language. I tried giving it a shot once. I hope that you'll love learning it

User Profile: palepinkcloud
palepinkcloud April 17th, 2019

@Mountainmystic777 Thanksheart

load more
load more
User Profile: hopefulParadise73
hopefulParadise73 April 17th, 2019

I would love to learn Arabic 🥰🥰

User Profile: Mountainmystic777
Mountainmystic777 April 17th, 2019

@hopefulParadise73 wow Arabic is one of the most aesthetically beautiful languages I've ever come across. I wish you all the best with it:)

load more
User Profile: indiagirl
indiagirl April 18th, 2019

I would like to learn sanskrit

User Profile: rationalAvocado1883
rationalAvocado1883 April 18th, 2019

I mainly want to learn Spanish, NZSL, Japanese and Welsh but I

User Profile: mochiheart23
mochiheart23 April 20th, 2019

There

User Profile: Ick
Ick April 20th, 2019

I'd like to master Mandarin, Russian, Nihonggo, Danish, and Hangul.

User Profile: Poussin
Poussin May 2nd, 2019

Korean!!

User Profile: dancingdinosaur
dancingdinosaur May 3rd, 2019

I'm learning British Sign Language now😊 Its brilliant!

User Profile: Mountainmystic777
Mountainmystic777 May 3rd, 2019

@dancingdinosaur sign language is an amazing thing to learn .I wish you all the very best for this

User Profile: dancingdinosaur
dancingdinosaur May 3rd, 2019

@Mountainmystic777 thanks a million mountain :D

load more
load more
User Profile: Anna238
Anna238 May 3rd, 2019

I

User Profile: CaribbeanWife
CaribbeanWife May 10th, 2019

@Anna238

I would like to learn Brazilian Portuguese.

User Profile: SadBlueCrab
SadBlueCrab May 11th, 2019

Szia @Anna238... I would love to learn Hungarian too! I went to Budapest last year and loved the language. Good job for learning it so quickly!

load more
User Profile: Alpacaking
Alpacaking May 10th, 2019

Korean haha

User Profile: LeetheUnicorn
LeetheUnicorn May 10th, 2019

@Alpacaking

Ooo that sounds awesome

User Profile: Alpacaking
Alpacaking May 13th, 2019

@LeetheUnicorn aw thank you 😁

load more
load more