Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What new language would you like to learn/you are learning..

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever April 7th, 2017

Hello,

Is there a language in your mind that you want to learn or you are learning.. Share with us! :)

753
User Profile: powerfulStrawberries518
powerfulStrawberries518 May 10th, 2019

I would love to learn so many different languages, but I would love to be fluent in German to talk to my family still in the country!

User Profile: nikanni
nikanni May 11th, 2019

I am trying to polish up my knowledge of French and Italian since I learned these languages in school. I also really want to learn sign language...

User Profile: fluffdino
fluffdino May 12th, 2019

I

User Profile: TheSteveFundYPOC
TheSteveFundYPOC May 14th, 2019

Spanish and French

User Profile: Rotem
Rotem May 15th, 2019

I know Hebrew, English, Spanish, Russian and ASL.

I would like to know Japanese , French and Italian!

User Profile: yashanK
yashanK May 18th, 2019

French, Spanish, and German

User Profile: 5h4d0w
5h4d0w May 18th, 2019

I would like to learn Spanish as I was thinking about studying abroad in Spain. But unfortunately I don't have enough times for picking up another language (if I don't count programming languages)

User Profile: LilyKeolai
LilyKeolai May 23rd, 2019

I'm learning Spanish and Korean.

User Profile: wittyCoco
wittyCoco May 27th, 2019

I want to learn Japanese :)

User Profile: kindBranch5968
kindBranch5968 May 30th, 2019

Im learning german, but also want to learn Spanish and French