Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What new language would you like to learn/you are learning..

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever April 7th, 2017

Hello,

Is there a language in your mind that you want to learn or you are learning.. Share with us! :)

753
User Profile: RainyDayJade
RainyDayJade May 31st, 2019

Learning Welsh, so maybe a bit of Bahasa Melayu in the future, or even Tolkien Elvish(?)

User Profile: ThePhotographerGuy
ThePhotographerGuy June 5th, 2019

I would like to learn French

User Profile: Butterflee
Butterflee June 5th, 2019

I always wanted to learn Swahili...😔

User Profile: humorouscarf805
humorouscarf805 June 22nd, 2019

Arabic and Japanese:)

User Profile: ahmadkhuzaima55
ahmadkhuzaima55 April 20th, 2020

@humorouscarf805 I am also learning Arabic

load more
User Profile: MissSofia
MissSofia June 25th, 2019

Im currently studying French and Ill soon start with Italian. I would also LOVE to learn Arabic and maybe Spanish. I sometimes find Spanish annoying lmao.

User Profile: DonneMoi
DonneMoi June 25th, 2019

Tutsi

User Profile: gloriousBubbles2000
gloriousBubbles2000 June 26th, 2019

@YourFriendforever

currently learning German using Duolingo

User Profile: Bosslady9601
Bosslady9601 July 12th, 2019

Espanol

User Profile: Lif3IsGreat
Lif3IsGreat July 27th, 2019

French

User Profile: Mariasundo
Mariasundo August 8th, 2019

@Lif3IsGreat english! Spanish is my original language.

Ps: if anybody wants to learn spanish we can exchange knowledge 🤓

User Profile: SimplyyMee
SimplyyMee August 8th, 2019

@Lif3IsGreat spanish

load more
User Profile: jazmine1986
jazmine1986 July 27th, 2019

currently i'm learning korean