Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What new language would you like to learn/you are learning..

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever April 7th, 2017

Hello,

Is there a language in your mind that you want to learn or you are learning.. Share with us! :)

753
User Profile: bigOcean1229
bigOcean1229 July 29th, 2019

I would learn french

User Profile: Resourfulrose
Resourfulrose October 23rd, 2019

@bigOcean1229 I speak French maybe I can help

load more
User Profile: Bosslady9601
Bosslady9601 August 4th, 2019

Spanish

User Profile: deelightful22
deelightful22 August 7th, 2019

French and Ukrainian

User Profile: Peter871
Peter871 August 7th, 2019

English. I know English but i don't have fluency in English. Though i can totally understand if anyone else is speaking. But can't speak like my mother tongue. I also want to learn American and British accent.

User Profile: SunflowerOnTheHill
SunflowerOnTheHill August 8th, 2019

Chinese!

User Profile: ohana22
ohana22 August 9th, 2019

Korean since I've started watching K-drama these days!

User Profile: 2Legit2quitT
2Legit2quitT October 22nd, 2019

Id like to learn German

User Profile: Cosmichorizon
Cosmichorizon January 3rd, 2020

@2Legit2quitT hallo guten tag ich würde gerne Helfen

load more
User Profile: fluffycandy
fluffycandy October 30th, 2019

French and Dutch

User Profile: Freyatinu
Freyatinu October 30th, 2019

I would like to learn Chinese and maybe Russian.

User Profile: bluebreath1810
bluebreath1810 October 30th, 2019

I'd learn German

User Profile: amusingFan4529
amusingFan4529 October 30th, 2019

@bluebreath1810 I am learning French 😊

User Profile: Cominginfromthecold
Cominginfromthecold November 14th, 2019

@bluebreath1810 I would learn German too

load more