Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What new language would you like to learn/you are learning..

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever April 7th, 2017

Hello,

Is there a language in your mind that you want to learn or you are learning.. Share with us! :)

753
User Profile: Rainbowpetal
Rainbowpetal March 25th, 2020

I'd love to learn Italian

User Profile: GalaxyParadise01
GalaxyParadise01 April 15th, 2020

I'd like to learn korean

User Profile: LynnChrist1379
LynnChrist1379 April 16th, 2020

I know a little bit of Korean and Chinese, fluently speak Japanese and English, and am learning French, Spanish, and German. I would like to learn Russian next.

User Profile: IndigoGirl22
IndigoGirl22 April 17th, 2020

Hi everybody,

Hope everyone is safe during these times. I live in South Africa 🇿🇦.

I would love to learn Swedish, even if it is just some basic conversation. My goal is to live in Sweden one day. 🙏🏽

User Profile: PowerfulNickel
PowerfulNickel April 17th, 2020

Hi!

I'm also from South Africa and I am learning Arabic. I want to learn Zulu and Japanese next.

I currently know English and Afrikaans

User Profile: PowerfulNickel
PowerfulNickel April 17th, 2020

Hi!

I'm also from South Africa and I am learning Arabic. I want to learn Zulu and Japanese next.

I currently know English and Afrikaans

User Profile: EmpatheticNerd
EmpatheticNerd April 18th, 2020

I'd love to learn French.. I just wanna get round to doing it as soon as I shed off some lythargy

User Profile: sympatheticTangerine5788
sympatheticTangerine5788 April 18th, 2020

Bom dia! I am learning Portuguese. I would like to learn many languages: Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Italian, German, Spanish, French, and last but not least, Icelandic

User Profile: SoulHealerSoul
SoulHealerSoul April 19th, 2020

Have a nice day, I'm learning Portuguese and Italian. Baby steps but happy and motivated.

User Profile: SoftHufflepuff
SoftHufflepuff April 19th, 2020

I'm currently learning American Sign Language. I've been learning for 4 years and love it!

User Profile: CindyXia
CindyXia April 20th, 2020

I am learning Korean to increase my fluency, Spanish because it's my class at school 😆! I would like to try Thai!

load more