Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What new language would you like to learn/you are learning..

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever April 7th, 2017

Hello,

Is there a language in your mind that you want to learn or you are learning.. Share with us! :)

753
User Profile: avagraco
avagraco April 19th, 2020

I already know lots of vocabulary in the French language because of my ballet training (you would be suprised how much French we learn!) but I would love to learn more!

User Profile: Arwenn1
Arwenn1 April 20th, 2020

I speak greek and english. I learn Spanish and german

User Profile: Arwenn1
Arwenn1 April 20th, 2020

Spanish

User Profile: Inspirationcreation777
Inspirationcreation777 April 24th, 2020

Trying to learn Spanish for about 2 months

User Profile: reservedApricot2973
reservedApricot2973 April 25th, 2020

I want to learn how to speak/understand spanish seamlessly. I have learned bits and pieces here and there but I want to be able to claim it as a second language! Puedes ayudeme?

User Profile: Incendium07
Incendium07 May 5th, 2020

I'm learning Russian now. It seems really interesting, but also difficult.

User Profile: richyShiny39
richyShiny39 May 6th, 2020

I am currently trying to learn and write in Korean and this is a very interesting language to me.

User Profile: kayewithyou
kayewithyou May 6th, 2020

Dutch, Korean, and Japanese

User Profile: Zelal23
Zelal23 May 7th, 2020

Im studying law. So French!

User Profile: Nevuii
Nevuii May 7th, 2020

I am currently learning Norwegian and German