Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What new language would you like to learn/you are learning..

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever April 7th, 2017

Hello,

Is there a language in your mind that you want to learn or you are learning.. Share with us! :)

753
User Profile: ZiaMu1
ZiaMu1 July 10th, 2020

Learning Korean at the moment. But man is this langauge langauge hard.

User Profile: considerateWhisper50
considerateWhisper50 July 13th, 2020

@ZiaMu1 but such a beautiful language!

load more
User Profile: friend4life20
friend4life20 July 12th, 2020

started learning german at the moment and plan to learn Spanish and french later

User Profile: FortunaRedox
FortunaRedox July 12th, 2020

I want to start learning french or italian soon.

User Profile: considerateWhisper50
considerateWhisper50 July 13th, 2020

i would want to continue learning French. it's really hard to keep up though.

User Profile: optimisticCranberry6299
optimisticCranberry6299 July 13th, 2020

I'm trying to learn Mandarin. Oh what a challenge!

User Profile: Alwayssbehappy61
Alwayssbehappy61 July 14th, 2020

I'm trying to learn Greek rn, hopefully Korean too soon!

User Profile: theZayn
theZayn July 28th, 2020

Turkish

User Profile: helpfulpanda2468
helpfulpanda2468 August 1st, 2020

I am hispanic and sadly I don't speak much Spanish but I would love to learn it. Does any one have any tips for me to really learn it? I live in America and most of our parents had to learn English which is a much harder language. DOes anyone have any tips?